Out Traveler and Gay Europe, Inside & Out Offering Up Blockbuster Euro Contest
By OUTTraveler Editors
If you've dreamed about exploring Europe's most gorgeous destinations, have we got the opportunity for you. Out Traveler teamed with Gay Europe, Inside & Out, a collaboration of LGBT-friendly destinations, to offer up the Out Traveler Ambassador Contest. The winner of the contest will get a nine-day June trip for two, including airfare and hotel stays, that will take he or she, along with a friend, to Antwerp, Copenhagen, Stockholm, and Germany.
The winning ambassador will document their experiences via videos, photos, and a daily journal that will be featured on Out Traveler, and in return the winner will receive $1,000. To enter, follow Out Traveler on Instagram (@OutTraveler) and upload a 15-second video telling us why you would make the best ambassador — make sure to include the hashtag #GayEurope in the post. The contest officially begins on Monday, May 12, and ends May 18. Out Traveler editors will pick the finalist, who will then be interviewed by folks at Gay Europe, Inside & Out. Check out the full contest rules and regulations here. Good luck!
- L.A. to S.F. in 35 Minutes? Might Not Be a Pipe Dream
- PHOTOS: What Do You Wear to a Cuban Beach Party?
- WATCH: Terrifying Turbulence Captured on Video
- Nine Looking Pics That Have Us Salivating for S.F.
- Gay Destinations - Best Gay-Friendly Cities & Vacation Spots
- A First-Person Account of New Orleans' Naked Pool Club