LOVE IN COPENHAGEN: Meet Michael & Mark
By Our Sponsor Visit Denmark
Denmark and its glorious capital, Copenhagen, recently launched a contest asking American couples to make a video about their union. The filmmakers behind the most charming clip would win a trip to Copenhagen to bask in this year's festivities honoring the historic anniversary of legalized gay unions in Denmark, and get married themselves. San Francisco couple Michael and Mark got the nod and won the trip to experience the sights, sounds and flavors of Copenhagen. Watch their winning video submission below, and stay tuned as we unveil four videos that document Michael & Mark’s amazing trip to the altar in Copenhagen.
- New Yorkers Are Angry With Taylor Swift's Big Apple PR Campaign
- VIDEO: West Hollywood Employs Hot Guys, Humor to Keep Pedestrians Safe
- The Three Big City Halloween Parties You Can't Miss
- VIDEO: While Many Dream of Visiting Jamaica, Gays Want to Leave
- Gay Travel Advice - Tips, Travel Alerts & Expert Insight