Love in Copenhagen: Love, Music, and Diversity
By Lynn De La Cruz
The latest episode features the couple in awe of Eurovision, the European song contest that was won by drag artist Conchita Wurst. The loving couple dressed in colorful clothes to show their support for Denmark.
Standing outside as eclectically dressed audience members walk by, Michael says, “I think it’s the perfect place to enjoy Eurovision. The world is welcome here.”
Mark describes the crowd as a “crazy mix between Halloween and a gay day parade in San Francisco … mixed up with the United Nations.”
Watch their experience below and stay tuned for two more videos that document their Danish adventure.
- Hotels Still Making Things Awkward for Gay Couples
- Bev Hills Hotel Lawsuits: Antigay Sultan Used Worker as 'Slave,' Workers Were Homophobic
- VIDEO: Dustin Lance Black, Tom Daley's Terrifying Flight
- PHOTOS: What Do You Wear to a Cuban Beach Party?
- PHOTOS: Tom Daley & competitors at the 19th FINA Diving World Cup in China