Love in Copenhagen: Love, Music, and Diversity
By Lynn De La Cruz
The latest episode features the couple in awe of Eurovision, the European song contest that was won by drag artist Conchita Wurst. The loving couple dressed in colorful clothes to show their support for Denmark.
Standing outside as eclectically dressed audience members walk by, Michael says, “I think it’s the perfect place to enjoy Eurovision. The world is welcome here.”
Mark describes the crowd as a “crazy mix between Halloween and a gay day parade in San Francisco … mixed up with the United Nations.”
Watch their experience below and stay tuned for two more videos that document their Danish adventure.
- British Government Reveals Stunning Float For New York City's Pride Parade
- Another Gay Pool Party Launching in Vegas
- QUEST10NS: Kristen Mann, WNBA Star and Sapphica Lead Singer, Answers Our Questions
- OFFICIAL RULES: OUT’S ALASKA AIRLINES® #IFLYWITHPRIDE CONTEST
- The 10 Places LGBT Travelers Should Never Visit