Pride Photos: Munich Cuts Loose
By OutTraveler.com contributor
The Munich Pride Parade and Christopher Street Day festivities, held last weekend, are the third most crowded in Germany, after Berlin and Cologne, with an average attendance of 8,000 to 10,000 people. Located in the city center, Glockenbachviertel, the gay district brings together local shops and businesses to meet the demands of an increasingly large and loyal tourist clientele.
Padded for protection and feathered for fun.
Riccardo Simonetti and Susan attend Christopher Street Day on the P1 truck in Munich.
She knows her best angles.
- Gay Brazilian Couple Strips Naked in Sao Paulo Street to Protest Homophobia
- Experience Provence, France, in the English-Language Movie Wasp
- Six Photos to Get You Excited for Sao Paulo Pride
- Michael Kazarnowicz
- Gay Destinations - Best Gay-Friendly Cities & Vacation Spots
- Jamaica to Hold First LGBT Pride Celebration