By Ed Salvato
Back in December we wrote about a gay-friendly hotel property on the diver's paradise island Saba. (Click here to read that story.) We were remiss in leaving out of our story an actual gay-owned property on that very island, the Shearwater Resort.
Here's a note from the owner, Paul Cizek:
I enjoyed reading the article on Saba and Queens Garden but disappointed that the only gay owned and operated resort wasn’t mentioned. Saba is a fantastic island and most likely will be the first to recognize gay marriage given the recent change in our government.
- Know What 'Hidden City' Booking Is? Orbitz Doesn't Want You To
- See How Gays Travel Over the Holidays In One Nifty Infographic
- The Most Gay-friendly Places on the Planet
- The 13 Hottest Photos From Gay Days Anaheim at Disneyland
- PHOTOS: Men of the Outback
- Must See: Fire Island's Ice Palace and Grove Hotel