Atlantic City Gets is First Gay Nightclub in a Casino
By Ed Salvato
Casinos and resorts have, in recent years, flirted heavily with the LGBT community, luring gay travelers from New York, Philadelphia and other regional capitals with entertainment, shows, and "one off" gay nights.
But for the first time in the 33-year history of legalized gambling, Atlantic City has a permanent gay nightclub in one of its casinos.
The four Caesars Entertainment casinos in Atlantic City — Harrah's Resort Atlantic City, Caesars Atlantic City, Bally's Atlantic City and the Showboat Casino Hotel — have hosted "Out In Atlantic City" weekends in recent years, and the Trump Taj Mahal Casino Resort hosts "gay bingo" nights. Now though LGBT visitors can hit the 13th floor of the Resorts Casino Hotel and check out the very cool new hot spot Prohibition.
- VIDEO: Dustin Lance Black, Tom Daley's Terrifying Flight
- Gay Flight Attendant Talks Celebrities, Culture Shock, Upgrades
- Gay Destinations - Best Gay-Friendly Cities & Vacation Spots
- PHOTOS: Key West's Ridiculous, Hilarious Running of the Bulls
- Gay Antwerp - Fashion, History, Culture, City Guide & Itineraries