By Ed Salvato
The Waikiki area of Honolulu is a great place to start a vacation in Hawaii. In fact, it's the only place you can really 'get your gay on' in the islands, meaning it's here you'll find the most gay infrastructure (gay bars, tours, a beach, etc.).
Marriott's Waikiki Beach Resort and Spa has been reaching out to the LGBT market for the ast couple of years. Here's a great deal from them just for us LGBT travelers.
Starting at $309 per room, per night, the Paradise in Hawaii Package includes oceanview deluxe room accommodations for two, daily breakfast at Kuhio Beach Grill, and a welcome tropical drink on arrival at the resort’s open-air Moana Terrace overlooking Kuhio Beach. The package is now available on the oceanfront resort’s new LGBT website – www.marriottwaikiki.com/glbt.
Folks, it gets better: And those who book now can receive 10 percent off the regular package price.
- Where Do LGBTs Live? 50 Cities Ranked
- Midwestern Boys On Your Mind? Joey Contreras premieres the video for 'Ohio,'
- Finding Great Dining Destinations in North Carolina, Alabama & Arizona
- LGBT Travel Website Directory
- A Proustian Travel Guide: Gay Vallarta Bar-Hopping tour host Christian Serrano