The Most Photographed Tourist Site Is…
By OUTTraveler Editors
Travel review site TripAdvisor has taken a survey of all the photos uploaded on its site over the past 13 years and declared that the Eiffel Tower is the most photographed and shared landmark or site in the world, Yahoo reports.
More than 5,420 photos of the Paris tower have been uploaded or shared on the site. The Colosseum in Rome is the second-most photographed spot.
To commemorate the Eiffel Tower, TripAdvisor has created a mosaic using 500 of the user-submitted photos.
- See How Gays Travel Over the Holidays In One Nifty Infographic
- Know What 'Hidden City' Booking Is? Orbitz Doesn't Want You To
- The 13 Hottest Photos From Gay Days Anaheim at Disneyland
- Vote for the Best Gayborhood in America
- PHOTOS: Men of the Outback
- PHOTOS: Men With Their Legs Spread on Public Transit