See Gay Country Singer Steve Grand in Chicago
By David Artavia
Northalsted Market Days, the hottest gay event in the midwest, touches down in Chicago on August 10 and 11. But before the festivities begin, the event's hotel sponsor, Hilton Hotels and Resorts, has a very cool event planned.
Hilton Chicago will host a performance by gay singer/songwriter Steve Grand on August 9; the phenom will also participate in a Q & A for fans. Grand's first original song and music video, "All American Boy," was an instant hit on YouTube and many fall head over heels in love with him (and those arms!). Check out the video below. During Market Days, Hilton also plans on presenting a donation to Point Foundation as part of its commitment to support LGBT youth.
Hilton's "Stay Hilton. Go Out" package, available for Market Days, encourages LGBT patronage at their hotels, offering gay travelers free high-speed Internet, a one-year digital subscription to OUT magazine (Out Traveler's sister publication), two welcome beverages, and late checkout when available.
READER COMMENTS (
- VIDEO: West Hollywood Employs Hot Guys, Humor to Keep Pedestrians Safe
- Get Ready for One of the Biggest Gay Cruises Ever
- The Most Gay-friendly Places on the Planet
- The Three Big City Halloween Parties You Can't Miss
- Toronto Club that Played Queer as Folk's Babylon Is Closing
- VIDEO: While Many Dream of Visiting Jamaica, Gays Want to Leave