See Gay Country Singer Steve Grand in Chicago
By David Artavia
Northalsted Market Days, the hottest gay event in the midwest, touches down in Chicago on August 10 and 11. But before the festivities begin, the event's hotel sponsor, Hilton Hotels and Resorts, has a very cool event planned.
Hilton Chicago will host a performance by gay singer/songwriter Steve Grand on August 9; the phenom will also participate in a Q & A for fans. Grand's first original song and music video, "All American Boy," was an instant hit on YouTube and many fall head over heels in love with him (and those arms!). Check out the video below. During Market Days, Hilton also plans on presenting a donation to Point Foundation as part of its commitment to support LGBT youth.
Hilton's "Stay Hilton. Go Out" package, available for Market Days, encourages LGBT patronage at their hotels, offering gay travelers free high-speed Internet, a one-year digital subscription to OUT magazine (Out Traveler's sister publication), two welcome beverages, and late checkout when available.
- Gay Germany - Museums, Culture, Art, History & Nightlife
- Been Dying to Visit Austin for SXSW? Top 10 Rentals in the City
- Gay Travel Advice - Tips, Travel Alerts & Expert Insight
- PHOTOS: Mother's Day Strip Show Raised Cash to Fight HIV
- The Newest LGBT Cruise Sets Sail With Transgender Travelers Taking Center Stage
- EXCLUSIVE | Three Gay Days: Venice Part Two