Got $13K? You Can Have a Gay Wedding in Puerto Rico
By OUTTraveler Editors
The W Resort & Spa-Vieques Island is offering a new package for same-sex couples that sounds amazing if you can cough up the cash.
The resort, located on Puerto Rico's much-loved Vieques Island, has a new package starting at $12,500 that includes a legal marriage ceremony in New York or Boston, and a reception at the W in Vieques, complete with wedding planner Bernadette Coveney Smith (who will attend both the ceremony and reception), a pre-wedding tasting with Smith, and a personalized wedding website.
The W's price doesn't include travel or hotel overnights at the W, but you can always use your Starwood Preferred Guest Points. Read more here.
READER COMMENTS (
- PHOTOS: A Painfully Good Time at Folsom Street Fair
- Where Do Transgender Travelers Feel Safe?
- PHOTOS: Last Stretch of NYC's High Line Opens to Rave Reviews
- Stonewall-Themed Journey Is on Agenda for Pride of the Ocean Cruises
- PHOTOS: Get Excited for SF's Folsom Street Fair
- Gay Hotels & Resorts - Reviews, Recommendations & Guides