My City by Martin von Ostrowski
Berlin in its best element: "On rubble of the former Berlin Wall, young people crowd around every weekend, just playing, sitting and talking, performing music, living the life." In Prenzlauer Berg near Friedrich-Ludwig-Jahn-Sportpark.
- WATCH: Terrifying Turbulence Captured on Video
- L.A. to S.F. in 35 Minutes? Might Not Be a Pipe Dream
- PHOTOS: What Do You Wear to a Cuban Beach Party?
- Exclusives - Op-eds, Photos & In-depth Travel News
- Holidays That POP: 5 Places to Visit This Season
- Lesbian Couple Launch Travel-Related Kickstarter Campaign