My City by Martin von Ostrowski
Berlin in its best element: "On rubble of the former Berlin Wall, young people crowd around every weekend, just playing, sitting and talking, performing music, living the life." In Prenzlauer Berg near Friedrich-Ludwig-Jahn-Sportpark.
- New Yorkers Are Angry With Taylor Swift's Big Apple PR Campaign
- The Three Big City Halloween Parties You Can't Miss
- The Most Gay-friendly Places on the Planet
- WATCH: A Fever Dream Video From WeHo's Big Gay Bar
- Get Ready for One of the Biggest Gay Cruises Ever
- VIDEO: West Hollywood Employs Hot Guys, Humor to Keep Pedestrians Safe