The political instability is not encouraging tourists from visiting.
All U.S. citizens are in danger if they visit Russia, which may soon invade mainland Ukraine.
Protesters can gather in Khosta, a town seven miles from the Olympic Park.
The Prison Break star came out in a letter rejecting an invitation to a Russian film festival.
- PHOTOS: Men With Their Legs Spread on Public Transit
- Fifth Atlantic City Casino Closes as Trump Taj Mahal Bites Dust
- Sex-Positive Radical Faerie House in S.F. Imperiled
- Toronto Club that Played Queer as Folk's Babylon Is Closing
- The 13 Hottest Photos From Gay Days Anaheim at Disneyland
- What City is Doubling Down on Transgender Tourism?