All U.S. citizens are in danger if they visit Russia, which may soon invade mainland Ukraine.
Protesters can gather in Khosta, a town seven miles from the Olympic Park.
The Prison Break star came out in a letter rejecting an invitation to a Russian film festival.
- Hotels Still Making Things Awkward for Gay Couples
- Bev Hills Hotel Lawsuits: Antigay Sultan Used Worker as 'Slave,' Workers Were Homophobic
- Castro District's Pink Saturday May Go Away
- Best Gay Travel - Lists of the Hottest & Best in Gay Travel
- VIDEO: Dustin Lance Black, Tom Daley's Terrifying Flight