The political instability is not encouraging tourists from visiting.
All U.S. citizens are in danger if they visit Russia, which may soon invade mainland Ukraine.
Protesters can gather in Khosta, a town seven miles from the Olympic Park.
The Prison Break star came out in a letter rejecting an invitation to a Russian film festival.
- VIDEO: West Hollywood Employs Hot Guys, Humor to Keep Pedestrians Safe
- Get Ready for One of the Biggest Gay Cruises Ever
- The Most Gay-friendly Places on the Planet
- Gay Life Around the Arctic Circle
- Toronto Club that Played Queer as Folk's Babylon Is Closing
- PHOTOS: Behind the Scenes of Looking Season 2