PHOTO: Opening Night of Priscilla in Orange County
By Neal Broverman
The hit musical Priscilla Queen of the Desert opened at Orange County's beautiful Segerstrom Center for Performing Arts in Costa Mesa, while the stars personally thanked two charitable-minded fans.
The Segerstrom donated two tickets to the Tuesday opening to an auction benefiting AIDS Service Foundation Orange County. A Laguna Beach, Calif. couple, Mike and Nancy Brown, bought the tickets for $6,000 — with all the money benefiting ASF. Members of the Priscilla cast posed with the Browns after Tuesday's show (top row L - R: Nick Labedz, Scott Willis, Steve Riboli (the Browns' son-in-law), AIDS Services Foundation Board Member Ken Jillson and Segerstrom Center Executive Vice President Judy Morr; Seated: Mike and Nancy Brown, their daughter Sindee Riboli; Floor: Priscilla’s Bryan West and Wade McCollum, AIDS Services Foundation Founding President Al Roberts).
Click here for more information on the Segerstrom and here for more on visiting Orange County.
READER COMMENTS (
- The Three Big City Halloween Parties You Can't Miss
- New Yorkers Are Angry With Taylor Swift's Big Apple PR Campaign
- WATCH: A Fever Dream Video From WeHo's Big Gay Bar
- The Most Gay-friendly Places on the Planet
- VIDEO: While Many Dream of Visiting Jamaica, Gays Want to Leave
- VIDEO: West Hollywood Employs Hot Guys, Humor to Keep Pedestrians Safe