PHOTO: Opening Night of Priscilla in Orange County
By Neal Broverman
The hit musical Priscilla Queen of the Desert opened at Orange County's beautiful Segerstrom Center for Performing Arts in Costa Mesa, while the stars personally thanked two charitable-minded fans.
The Segerstrom donated two tickets to the Tuesday opening to an auction benefiting AIDS Service Foundation Orange County. A Laguna Beach, Calif. couple, Mike and Nancy Brown, bought the tickets for $6,000 — with all the money benefiting ASF. Members of the Priscilla cast posed with the Browns after Tuesday's show (top row L - R: Nick Labedz, Scott Willis, Steve Riboli (the Browns' son-in-law), AIDS Services Foundation Board Member Ken Jillson and Segerstrom Center Executive Vice President Judy Morr; Seated: Mike and Nancy Brown, their daughter Sindee Riboli; Floor: Priscilla’s Bryan West and Wade McCollum, AIDS Services Foundation Founding President Al Roberts).
Click here for more information on the Segerstrom and here for more on visiting Orange County.
READER COMMENTS (
- 15 Pride Celebrations You Can't Miss
- EXCLUSIVE | Surprising and Gay-friendly Merida Part 1
- Exclusive | Top 10 Straight Cruise Lines for LGBTs
- The Newest LGBT Cruise Sets Sail With Transgender Travelers Taking Center Stage
- A Definitive Gay Guide to Miami
- The Party's Over for Naked Gay Revelers in Vegas