PICTURES: Hard Rock Palm Springs Opens
By OUTTraveler Editors
The Hard Rock Hotel in Palm Springs opened on Thursday with a glamorous bash, with some heralding it as a new amenity for millenials. Case in point: the P.S. Hard Rock has a very modern lobby designed by Jonathan Adler, with retro '70s touches (hi-fi speakers!). The Hard Rock is the former Hotel Zoso, but an extensive renovation transformed the entire hotel and its 163 rooms. Definitely worth checking out now: the pool, which doubled in size. Click here for more on the Hard Rock and see pics of the hotel and the opening bash on the following pages.
The hotel's exterior.
- The Three Big City Halloween Parties You Can't Miss
- VIDEO: West Hollywood Employs Hot Guys, Humor to Keep Pedestrians Safe
- Get Ready for One of the Biggest Gay Cruises Ever
- New Yorkers Are Angry With Taylor Swift's Big Apple PR Campaign
- EXCLUSIVE | Surprising and Gay-friendly Merida Part 1
- WATCH: A Fever Dream Video From WeHo's Big Gay Bar