PICTURES: Hard Rock Palm Springs Opens
By OUTTraveler Editors
The Hard Rock Hotel in Palm Springs opened on Thursday with a glamorous bash, with some heralding it as a new amenity for millenials. Case in point: the P.S. Hard Rock has a very modern lobby designed by Jonathan Adler, with retro '70s touches (hi-fi speakers!). The Hard Rock is the former Hotel Zoso, but an extensive renovation transformed the entire hotel and its 163 rooms. Definitely worth checking out now: the pool, which doubled in size. Click here for more on the Hard Rock and see pics of the hotel and the opening bash on the following pages.
The hotel's exterior.
- PHOTOS: What Do You Wear to a Cuban Beach Party?
- A Definitive Gay Guide to Las Vegas
- An American Gay in Uganda: Visiting Earth's Most Homophobic Place
- Gay Antwerp - Fashion, History, Culture, City Guide & Itineraries
- VIDEO: A Gay, Half-Naked Takeover of a Barcelona Waterpark
- Young Men Allegedly Drugged, Assaulted at New Zealand Hostel