The Plans for White Party Palm Springs' 25th Anniversary
By OUTTraveler Editors
White Party Palm Springs' 25th anniversary happens in April and Jeffrey Sanker, the party's founder and producer, promises the most unforgettable event yet.
A huge performer will headline the event, though Sanker isn't naming names yet. Lady Gaga, Jennifer Lopez, Icona Pop, and Ke$ha all previously performed at the White Party. What Sanker will say is that this year's event will serve as the worldwide debut of DJ/producers Danny Verde and Steven Redant, who will perform together as Bent Collective.
The 2014 event, taking place April 25-28 in downtown P.S. and billed as the largest gay dance music festival in the world, will bring at least 30,000 gay and bi men to the desert. There will be eight events spread over the three days, with three pool parties, an underwear party, a T dance, an after-hours, a closing dance, and the event's main event, the White Party 25 Icon event on Saturday, April 26. At all the events, Sanker promises "mind blowing audiovisual engineering… combining light, sound and state-of-the-art technology together like never before. Venues will be transformed with cutting edge design and spectacular decor."
Click here for more info.
- Grand Rapids Art Museum Director Dana Friis-Hansen Answers Our 10 Questions
- THE Lesbian Guide to West Hollywood
- EXCLUSIVE | Three Gay Days: Rome Part Three
- Alan Turing's Personal Letters Reveal His Sexual Turmoil
- Istanbul Ready for Huge LGBT Festival?
- Why Are Lesbian Bars Vanishing in Some of the Gayest Cities in the Country?