Andy Bell Headlining Palm Springs Bear Bash
By OUTTraveler Editors
The first ever Palm Springs Bear Convergence happens next month and Erasure's Andy Bell just signed on as headliner.
Bell, singing Erasure's greatest hits and some new material, will perform Sunday night at the bear bash, which happens February 13-17. The event includes pool parties, dances, and mixers, with over 4,000 hirsute men expected— host hotel Renaissance Palm Springs is already 80 percent sold out.
It was a long time coming,” event producer Steve Harris said in a statement. “The Bear Community has grown considerably over the past ten years and it’s time to place an event in one of the gayest cities in the world with the most perfect weather."
Read more here.
- The Curious Case of the Missing Signature
- A First-Person Account of New Orleans' Naked Pool Club
- Where Do LGBTs Live? 50 Cities Ranked
- Advice on How Not to Get Short-Changed When Getting Foreign Currency
- This Just Out: the Light, Proof, Crime & Lesbians Edition
- Gay Hotels & Resorts - Reviews, Recommendations & Guides