Andy Bell Headlining Palm Springs Bear Bash
By OUTTraveler Editors
The first ever Palm Springs Bear Convergence happens next month and Erasure's Andy Bell just signed on as headliner.
Bell, singing Erasure's greatest hits and some new material, will perform Sunday night at the bear bash, which happens February 13-17. The event includes pool parties, dances, and mixers, with over 4,000 hirsute men expected— host hotel Renaissance Palm Springs is already 80 percent sold out.
It was a long time coming,” event producer Steve Harris said in a statement. “The Bear Community has grown considerably over the past ten years and it’s time to place an event in one of the gayest cities in the world with the most perfect weather."
Read more here.
- VIDEO: West Hollywood Employs Hot Guys, Humor to Keep Pedestrians Safe
- PHOTOS: Behind the Scenes of Looking Season 2
- The Most Gay-friendly Places on the Planet
- WATCH: A Fever Dream Video From WeHo's Big Gay Bar
- Top 20 Gayest Destinations in the USA
- Gay Hotels & Resorts - Reviews, Recommendations & Guides