Which Pride is Best: Boston, L.A. or D.C.?
By Neal Broverman
Pride season is upon us and three big ones climax this weekend: Boston, Los Angeles, and Washington, D.C. All three cities are amazing in their own very specific ways, but which one is throwing the best Pride? We'll provide highlights of each city's plans and you tell us in the comments and social media who's tops.
BOSTON PRIDE WEEK, June 6-15
-A senior Pride Tea Dance, because everyone should get to enjoy Pride with their shirt off
-A human rights and education panel on LGBT rights in India, because Pride should be more than running around with your shirt off
-Pride Night at Fenway Park, because there is something wonderful about bringing queer energy to that den of masculinity
-Numerous concerts with the Boston Gay Men's Chorus and Glee star Alex Newell, because that's just fun
- See How Gays Travel Over the Holidays In One Nifty Infographic
- Know What 'Hidden City' Booking Is? Orbitz Doesn't Want You To
- The 13 Hottest Photos From Gay Days Anaheim at Disneyland
- PHOTOS: Atlanta Pride Is a Southern Star
- PHOTOS: Men With Their Legs Spread on Public Transit
- The 30 Hottest Guys from New York Comic Con