PHOTOS: L.A. Pride in West Hollywood
By OutTraveler.com contributor
The history of TLGB Pride celebrations is uniquely Los Angeles’s because of Christopher Street West. It was CSW that produced the world’s first Pride parade, on Hollywood Boulevard in 1970.
In 1979 the parade moved to West Hollywood, and now, 44 years later, the parade and festival in West Hollywood Park are some of the largest and best attended in the nation
Thanks to the talented photographer Tommy Wu, we have some great photos of the participants in the parade and the fun-loving crowd. See more of Tommy's work on his site, his Tumblr page, and his Facebook page.
Our version of rolling out the red carpet.
Even the cleanup crew is glamorous in Los Angeles.
- Gay Hotels & Resorts - Reviews, Recommendations & Guides
- Island Life: Key West continues to reinvent itself with culinary surprises
- Exclusive | Key West Introduction Part Two
- Exclusive | Key West: What to See & Do
- L.A.'s Most Infamous Bathhouse Reopens After Sudden Closure
- Five Reasons Long Beach is California's Coolest City