PHOTOS: Pride in Tel Aviv
By OutTraveler.com contributor
More than 100,000 people took part in the Gay Pride Parade Friday in Tel Aviv — one of the largest Pride events in the world — which culminated in a huge beach party in Charles Clore Park. The streets were jammed and traffic came to a standstill in Israel's second-largest cities.
It's important to mind your balance on a moving parade float.
A Priscilla, Queen of the Desert homage.
- The Three Big City Halloween Parties You Can't Miss
- New Yorkers Are Angry With Taylor Swift's Big Apple PR Campaign
- VIDEO: West Hollywood Employs Hot Guys, Humor to Keep Pedestrians Safe
- VIDEO: While Many Dream of Visiting Jamaica, Gays Want to Leave
- Gay Travel Advice - Tips, Travel Alerts & Expert Insight