PHOTOS: Pride in Tel Aviv
By OutTraveler.com contributor
More than 100,000 people took part in the Gay Pride Parade Friday in Tel Aviv — one of the largest Pride events in the world — which culminated in a huge beach party in Charles Clore Park. The streets were jammed and traffic came to a standstill in Israel's second-largest cities.
It's important to mind your balance on a moving parade float.
A Priscilla, Queen of the Desert homage.
- Hotels Still Making Things Awkward for Gay Couples
- Bev Hills Hotel Lawsuits: Antigay Sultan Used Worker as 'Slave,' Workers Were Homophobic
- 8 Things We Learned From This Undercover Report on Brunei's Gay Scene
- PHOTOS: The Vegas Strip's Only Gay Club Opens
- VIDEO: Drag Queen Takes on Ranting Conservatives in Seattle