PHOTOS: Pride in Tel Aviv
By OutTraveler.com contributor
More than 100,000 people took part in the Gay Pride Parade Friday in Tel Aviv — one of the largest Pride events in the world — which culminated in a huge beach party in Charles Clore Park. The streets were jammed and traffic came to a standstill in Israel's second-largest cities.
It's important to mind your balance on a moving parade float.
A Priscilla, Queen of the Desert homage.
- The Most Gay-friendly Places on the Planet
- A Definitive Gay Guide to Las Vegas
- WATCH: A Fever Dream Video From WeHo's Big Gay Bar
- 8 Things We Learned From This Undercover Report on Brunei's Gay Scene
- Fire Island's Cherry Grove Comm. House and Theater Added to Nat'l Register
- The Worst (Best?) Travel Agency Ad Ever