PHOTOS: Mass Love in Canada
By OUTTraveler Editors
More than 100 same-sex couples tied the knot at a mass gay wedding at Casa Loma in Toronto, Canada, on June 26. The Grand Pride Wedding was part of the World Pride festival running in the city this week.
A bride turns the camera back on the media for a change.
Susan Justin pins a flower on her fiancee Jennifer Atkins as they arrive for the Grand Pride Wedding.
- WATCH: A Fever Dream Video From WeHo's Big Gay Bar
- The Most Gay-friendly Places on the Planet
- New Yorkers Are Angry With Taylor Swift's Big Apple PR Campaign
- The Giant Butt Plug of Paris is No More
- Top 20 Gayest Destinations in the USA
- Get Ready to Vote: Out Traveler Awards Nominees Coming Next Week