PHOTOS: WorldPride in Toronto — The Grandest of Them All
By OutTraveler.com contributor
The pictures tell the story: a day full of pride and joy and support. Toronto is the fourth city to host a WorldPride festival since they started in 2000. Events have also been held in Rome, Jerusalem, and London.
Thanks to Alain Sojourner for many of the photos here.
So hot that hunky firemen needed to cool down the crowd. Squirt me! Squirt me!
An enormous crowd filled the streets to capacity.
Hold on to that rail, boys, this float's picking up speed.
- PHOTOS: Men With Their Legs Spread on Public Transit
- Know What 'Hidden City' Booking Is? Orbitz Doesn't Want You To
- PHOTOS: Men of the Outback
- Rio de Janeiro Officially Promotes Gay Tourism
- Gay Destinations - Best Gay-Friendly Cities & Vacation Spots
- See How Gays Travel Over the Holidays In One Nifty Infographic