For a quaint fishing village, Provincetown doesn’t disappoint when it comes to bars, clubs, and life theater options.
The Crown & Anchor
247 Commercial Street, Provincetown, Mass. 02657
Ptown’s party central, The Crown & Anchor encompasses six gathering spots, including a leather bar, nightclub, and a performance space that hosts performers from Kate Clinton to Justin Vivian Bond.
149 Commercial Street, Provincetown, Mass. 02657
A cozy watering hole with friendly bartenders, Monkey Bar offers dozens of martinis and specialty drinks to keep you lubricated all night.
10 Carver Street, Provincetown, Mass. 02657
This sophisticated cocktail bar, located in the Brass Key Guesthouse, is the perfect place for a good Manhattan and grown-up conversation. The outside lounge features a fountain and gas fire pit.
The Boatslip Resort
161 Commercial Street, Provincetown, Mass. 02657
The centrally-located Boatslip is home to a sun deck, heated pool, and Provincetown’s legendary tea dance.
- Hotels Still Making Things Awkward for Gay Couples
- PHOTOS: Barrowman Frenches Guy as Commonwealth Games Begin in Scotland
- PHOTOS: What Do You Wear to a Cuban Beach Party?
- Gay Flight Attendant Talks Celebrities, Culture Shock, Upgrades
- PHOTOS: Alex Minksy And Broadway Studs Bare All for AIDS/HIV Research