Shot of the Day: California Love
By OUTTraveler Editors
We at Out Traveler are happy to announce a new daily — we hope — feature. Our "Shot of the Day" will highlight a beautiful vacation picture from anyone (but hopefully LGBT). If you have an arresting travel shot, please send it to [email protected] with a sentence or two describing the details; where and when it took place, and maybe your favorite memory of that trip. Don't forget your name and where you live.
Today's "Shot of the Day" comes from Tracy Gilchrist in Los Angeles. Tracy is the editor of SheWired, a sister site to OT, and also a loyal Life Cyclist — every year she raises thousands of dollars for HIV causes as part of the AIDS/LifeCycle ride, from San Francisco to Los Angeles. This picture was taken on the most recent ride a few months back. "AIDS LifeCycle Day One," Tracy writes. "Just north of Half Moon Bay (a coastal California city), before a gigantic climb. And yes, this constitutes a vacation for me."
Click here for more information on Half Moon Bay and here for info on visiting California.
- Gay Destinations - Best Gay-Friendly Cities & Vacation Spots
- Exclusives - Op-eds, Photos & In-depth Travel News
- Gay Travel Advice - Tips, Travel Alerts & Expert Insight
- PHOTOS: Help Copenhagen Celebrate 25 Years of Equal Marriage
- Told to Protest in a Landfill, Russians Hold Pride Rally Anyways
- PHOTOS: Barrowman Frenches Guy as Commonwealth Games Begin in Scotland