Shot of the Day: Rocky Mountain High
By Neal Broverman
We at Out Traveler are happy to announce a new daily — we hope — feature. Our "Shot of the Day" will highlight a beautiful vacation picture from anyone (but hopefully LGBT). If you have an arresting travel shot, please send it to [email protected] with a sentence or two describing the details; where and when it took place, and maybe your favorite memory of that trip. Don't forget your name and where you live.
Today's "Shot of the Day" comes from Brett Donnelly and Blake Lynch of Orlando. The couple travels often because Donnelly (left) is a landscape photographer. Lynch is in nursing school at the University of Central Florida.
"This was taken at Crystal Mill in Colorado," Lynch tells us. "The scenery was beautiful and the old mill was breathtaking. If it was for sale we totally would have purchased it for a vacation home. Below the old mill was a gigantic pool of crystal clear water where we decided to jump in and take a swim. The best part about the trip to Crystal Mill was the seclusion. Brett and I were able to have the whole area to ourselves. Thinking back on the many dates we have had, this was the best one ever."
For more information on visiting Colorado, click here.
- VIDEO: West Hollywood Employs Hot Guys, Humor to Keep Pedestrians Safe
- Get Ready for One of the Biggest Gay Cruises Ever
- The Most Gay-friendly Places on the Planet
- EXCLUSIVE | Three Gay Days: Geneva Part One
- WATCH: A Fever Dream Video From WeHo's Big Gay Bar
- Best Gay Travel - Lists of the Hottest & Best in Gay Travel