Shot of the Day: Hong Kong's Soaring Skyline
By OUTTraveler Editors
We at Out Traveler are happy to announce a new daily — we hope — feature. Our "Shot of the Day" will highlight a beautiful vacation picture from anyone (but hopefully LGBT). If you have an arresting travel shot, please send it to [email protected] with a sentence or two describing the details; where and when it took place, and maybe your favorite memory of that trip. Don't forget your name and where you live.
Today's "Shot of the Day" comes from Jon Nicholson in Seattle. "This picture is in one of Kenny (left) and my favorite cities on our way home from Myanmar," Jon writes. "Hong Kong has a great energy and that magical geographic combination of water and mountains which make cities like Cape Town, Vancouver, and Seattle such visually attractive cities. Plus the energy rivals that of New York and London and no matter how many times you visit is always an exciting place to be. This picture was taken on the harbor right next to the Star Ferry on the Kowloon side."
For more information on Hong Kong, click here.
- Know What 'Hidden City' Booking Is? Orbitz Doesn't Want You To
- See How Gays Travel Over the Holidays In One Nifty Infographic
- PHOTOS: A Painfully Good Time at Folsom Street Fair
- PHOTOS: Men With Their Legs Spread on Public Transit
- The Most Gay-friendly Places on the Planet
- Pride Flag at US Embassy in Tel Aviv Incites Fury