Shot of the Day: Hong Kong's Soaring Skyline
By OUTTraveler Editors
We at Out Traveler are happy to announce a new daily — we hope — feature. Our "Shot of the Day" will highlight a beautiful vacation picture from anyone (but hopefully LGBT). If you have an arresting travel shot, please send it to [email protected] with a sentence or two describing the details; where and when it took place, and maybe your favorite memory of that trip. Don't forget your name and where you live.
Today's "Shot of the Day" comes from Jon Nicholson in Seattle. "This picture is in one of Kenny (left) and my favorite cities on our way home from Myanmar," Jon writes. "Hong Kong has a great energy and that magical geographic combination of water and mountains which make cities like Cape Town, Vancouver, and Seattle such visually attractive cities. Plus the energy rivals that of New York and London and no matter how many times you visit is always an exciting place to be. This picture was taken on the harbor right next to the Star Ferry on the Kowloon side."
For more information on Hong Kong, click here.
- Popular NYC Saloon, Flaming Saddles, Opens Second Outpost in Weho
- The Best Kind of Hookup App for Travelers
- Istanbul: A Mystical Place Lures Gay Travelers
- Exclusive | Palm Springs: Where to Stay Part Six
- Gay Puerto Vallarta: City Guide, Beaches, and Night Clubs
- PHOTOS: Cuba's Endangered Authenticity