Shot of the Day: Top of the World
By OUTTraveler Editors
We at Out Traveler are happy to announce a new daily — we hope — feature. Our "Shot of the Day" will highlight a beautiful vacation picture from anyone (but hopefully LGBT). If you have an arresting travel shot, please send it to [email protected] with a sentence or two describing the details; where and when it took place, and maybe your favorite memory of that trip. Don't forget your name and where you live.
Today's "Shot of the Day" comes from Jorge Arreola in Los Angeles. "This is my boyfriend Gary and I this summer at the Top of Clouds Rest in Yosemite," Jorge (right) says. "A very grueling but rewarding hike. You can see half-dome down below as well as the Yosemite Valley. This is my favorite shot of the trip because I wanted to quit the hike multiple times, but Gary made sure I didn't and it reminds me of how he always pushes me to better myself."
For more information on Yosemite National Park, click here.
- PHOTOS: Barrowman Frenches Guy as Commonwealth Games Begin in Scotland
- PHOTOS: What Do You Wear to a Cuban Beach Party?
- Bev Hills Hotel Lawsuits: Antigay Sultan Used Worker as 'Slave,' Workers Were Homophobic
- Pittsburgh Woman Attacked Cop at Pride, Video and Pics Show
- Gay Copenhagen - Fashion, Culture, Food, Art, & Festivals