Shot of the Day: Under the Bridge
By OUTTraveler Editors
We at Out Traveler are happy to announce a new(ish) daily feature. Our "Shot of the Day" will highlight a beautiful vacation picture from anyone (but hopefully LGBT). If you have an arresting travel shot, please send it to [email protected] with a sentence or two describing the details; where and when it took place, and maybe your favorite memory of that trip. Don't forget your name and where you live.
Today's image is from Ron Folsom and Blair Taylor from Idaho Falls, Idaho. "My partner and I went with friends to San Fran for Pride in 2012," Ron tells us. "We hiked under the bridge and ended up at Marshall Beach. Our friend took this picture while we were there. Twelve years together and the most amazing pic ever!!! We love it."
Click here for more information on San Francisco.
- L.A. to S.F. in 35 Minutes? Might Not Be a Pipe Dream
- WATCH: Terrifying Turbulence Captured on Video
- VIDEO: Just The Highlights From Broadway Bares
- Gay Travel Advice - Tips, Travel Alerts & Expert Insight
- Gay London: Shopping, Pubs, Fashion, and Historical Hotspots
- EXCLUSIVE | Three Gay Days: Geneva Part One