Shot of the Day: Our Thai Time
By OUTTraveler Editors
We at Out Traveler are happy to announce a new(ish) daily feature. Our "Shot of the Day" highlights a beautiful vacation picture from anyone (but hopefully LGBT). If you have an arresting travel shot, please send it to [email protected] with a sentence or two describing the details; where and when it took place, and maybe your favorite memory of that trip. Don't forget your name and where you live.
Today's image is from Maxim in Russia. "My boyfriend, Andrew, and I started to date in May 2008 and went on a trip in February 2009 to Phuket, Thailand," Maxim writes. "So, it was February 14, Saint Valentines's Day. My boyfriend presented me a day trip by private helicopter, only for me and him! I was in the Seventh Heaven of Joy. We have been married five years, live in Vladivostok, and still love each other as it was in our first day. Time is changing, now we are travelling a lot, but this picture it's so valuable for us, because it is our love story."
For information on Phuket, click here.
- The Three Big City Halloween Parties You Can't Miss
- VIDEO: West Hollywood Employs Hot Guys, Humor to Keep Pedestrians Safe
- New Yorkers Are Angry With Taylor Swift's Big Apple PR Campaign
- VIDEO: While Many Dream of Visiting Jamaica, Gays Want to Leave
- WATCH: A Fever Dream Video From WeHo's Big Gay Bar
- PHOTOS: What Pride Looks Like in a Rio Favela