Lufthansa Strike Cancels 1,700 Flights
Ground crew for Lufthansa, Germany’s largest airline, walked off the job on Monday, forcing the airline to cancel about 1,700 flights.
As the Associated Press reports: Lufthansa last week rejected [the union’s] demand for a wage in crease of 5.2 percent over the next year and job guarantees.” Flights are expected to normal on Tuesday.
Read the full story here.
- New Yorkers Are Angry With Taylor Swift's Big Apple PR Campaign
- VIDEO: West Hollywood Employs Hot Guys, Humor to Keep Pedestrians Safe
- Catching Up With Puerto Vallarta After the Storm
- WATCH: Texas Airline Crowd Tackles Antigay Attacker
- The 30 Hottest Guys from New York Comic Con
- The Most Gay-friendly Places on the Planet