Lufthansa Strike Cancels 1,700 Flights
Ground crew for Lufthansa, Germany’s largest airline, walked off the job on Monday, forcing the airline to cancel about 1,700 flights.
As the Associated Press reports: Lufthansa last week rejected [the union’s] demand for a wage in crease of 5.2 percent over the next year and job guarantees.” Flights are expected to normal on Tuesday.
Read the full story here.
- Here's How to Waste Time and Enjoy Layovers at LAX
- How to Pick Up a Guy in Five Languages
- Smithsonian Gets Major Donation of LGBT Artifacts
- L.A.'s Most Infamous Bathhouse Reopens After Sudden Closure
- Gay, First-Class Flight Attendant Spills Secrets on Celebs
- 25 Places to Rest Your Head in San Francisco