See Koolhaas' Plans for Doha Airport
By OUTTraveler Editors
Rem Koolhaas’ Officie for Metropolitan Architecture announced last month that it had been selected to design the new “Airport City” in Doha, Qatar. And now travel site Skift.com has a gallery of Koolhaas’ plans for the 10km-square development.
The “airport city” is on a 30-year schedule, but the majority of the project is scheduled to be complete in time for Qatar’s hosting of the 2022 World Cup.
See the gallery here.
- VIDEO: West Hollywood Employs Hot Guys, Humor to Keep Pedestrians Safe
- Get Ready for One of the Biggest Gay Cruises Ever
- Gay Destinations - Best Gay-Friendly Cities & Vacation Spots
- An Introduction to Gay Mexico City
- Khalid's Gay Guide to Amman, Jordan
- New Yorkers Are Angry With Taylor Swift's Big Apple PR Campaign