See Koolhaas' Plans for Doha Airport
By OUTTraveler Editors
Rem Koolhaas’ Officie for Metropolitan Architecture announced last month that it had been selected to design the new “Airport City” in Doha, Qatar. And now travel site Skift.com has a gallery of Koolhaas’ plans for the 10km-square development.
The “airport city” is on a 30-year schedule, but the majority of the project is scheduled to be complete in time for Qatar’s hosting of the 2022 World Cup.
See the gallery here.
- PHOTOS: Celebrate Scotland With Men in Kilts
- Australian Football Cuts Ties With Brunei Airlines
- PHOTOS: Get Excited for SF's Folsom Street Fair
- PHOTOS: The World's Worst Airline Passengers
- Gay Antwerp - Fashion, History, Culture, City Guide & Itineraries
- VIDEO: A Gay, Half-Naked Takeover of a Barcelona Waterpark