See Koolhaas' Plans for Doha Airport
By OUTTraveler Editors
Rem Koolhaas’ Officie for Metropolitan Architecture announced last month that it had been selected to design the new “Airport City” in Doha, Qatar. And now travel site Skift.com has a gallery of Koolhaas’ plans for the 10km-square development.
The “airport city” is on a 30-year schedule, but the majority of the project is scheduled to be complete in time for Qatar’s hosting of the 2022 World Cup.
See the gallery here.
- Alan Turing's Personal Letters Reveal His Sexual Turmoil
- Get on the Bus! New Service from NYC to Rehoboth
- My City: Colorado Springs
- L.A.'s Most Infamous Bathhouse Reopens After Sudden Closure
- Why Are Lesbian Bars Vanishing in Some of the Gayest Cities in the Country?
- THE Lesbian Guide to West Hollywood