Packing Tips: Lists, Lists, and More Lists
By Neal Broverman
Do you have suitcase packing down to a science? Just when we thought we could set a record for shoving the most t-shirts in a Samsonite, we hear about an ingenious new method.
Buzzfeed has 10 new tips, with many involving the making and editing of lists. While that sounds wonderful, don't most people pack the night before a vacation or business trip, doing half the job before passing out and throwing everything else in the next morning as they try desperately to make their flight? (Maybe that's just us.)
We're more fond of the more practical suggestions within Buzzfeed's list: Roll EVERYTHING to save space. Where it used to be simply rolling t-shirts or shoving socks in shoes, Buzzfeed wisely says to roll every item in your suitcase. Another helpful suggestion: use shoe bags to hold your unmentionables. That solves the problem of what to do with dirty socks and underwear while you're away from home. Lastly, we love the idea of finding a super-colorful tag to attach to your bag — no more reaching for the wrong black bag circulating around the luggage carousel.
- VIDEO: West Hollywood Employs Hot Guys, Humor to Keep Pedestrians Safe
- VIDEO: While Many Dream of Visiting Jamaica, Gays Want to Leave
- WATCH: A Fever Dream Video From WeHo's Big Gay Bar
- Check Out West Hollywood's Forthcoming AIDS Monument
- Get Ready for One of the Biggest Gay Cruises Ever
- The Three Big City Halloween Parties You Can't Miss