Packing Tips: Lists, Lists, and More Lists
By Neal Broverman
Do you have suitcase packing down to a science? Just when we thought we could set a record for shoving the most t-shirts in a Samsonite, we hear about an ingenious new method.
Buzzfeed has 10 new tips, with many involving the making and editing of lists. While that sounds wonderful, don't most people pack the night before a vacation or business trip, doing half the job before passing out and throwing everything else in the next morning as they try desperately to make their flight? (Maybe that's just us.)
We're more fond of the more practical suggestions within Buzzfeed's list: Roll EVERYTHING to save space. Where it used to be simply rolling t-shirts or shoving socks in shoes, Buzzfeed wisely says to roll every item in your suitcase. Another helpful suggestion: use shoe bags to hold your unmentionables. That solves the problem of what to do with dirty socks and underwear while you're away from home. Lastly, we love the idea of finding a super-colorful tag to attach to your bag — no more reaching for the wrong black bag circulating around the luggage carousel.
- NYC Wine Bar Offering 'Big Straight Ice Cream'
- Laverne Cox to Cut Ribbon at New Vegas Gay Club
- North Korea Luring Growing Number of Travelers
- The Most Homophobic Nation on Earth Chases Gay Travel Dollars
- PHOTOS: The Vegas Strip's Only Gay Club Opens
- Vancouver's Devil With an Erection Statue Goes Down