Hot New Restaurants Announced for JFK's Terminal 2
By Neal Broverman
Delta announced oodles of new dining and beverage options at New York's JFK International Airport, including a beer garden, a French sandwich shop, and a sushi restaurant.
Delta is spending nearly a billion and a half dollars at JFK — as well as nearly $2 million at La Guardia Airport. The airline has already upgraded JFK's Terminal 4, adding nine new and seven renovated gates in May, as well as a redesigned lobby and a massive Delta Sky Club with the first-ever outdoor sky deck. Numerous restaurants also debuted.
Terminal 2 will also get new dining options and they're pretty impressive (no Wendy's or Starbucks). The restaurants include Italian eatery Due Amici, BRKLYN Beer Garden, Japanese restaurant Shiso, French sandwich purveyor Croque Madame, Tagliare pizza, WorldBean coffee, and a Cibo Express Gourmet Market. Chefs like Ceasare Casella (Due Amici) and Robby Cook (Shiso) will oversee the cuisine.
Click here for more information on Delta's JFK upgrades.
- PHOTOS: What Do You Wear to a Cuban Beach Party?
- L.A. to S.F. in 35 Minutes? Might Not Be a Pipe Dream
- WATCH: The Warwick Rowers, Full Length and Fully Revealed
- 12 Places To Rest Your Head In The Big Easy
- Gay Europe - Cities, Tours & Top Gay European Destinations
- Hiking the Camino de Santiago Part 3