WATCH: Virgin America's Fierce New Safety Video
By Neal Broverman
Virgin America, already known as the hippest airline out there, burnishes its cool image with a new safety clip that looks like a Beyoncé video.
Not only were professional dancers and choreographers used to make the five-minute video, but certain Virgin staffers appear in it, according to NewNowNext. There's definitely an homage to Bey, as well as Daft Punk (watch below). You could actually appear in the next Virgin safety video — click here for more info.
- Get Ready for One of the Biggest Gay Cruises Ever
- New Yorkers Are Angry With Taylor Swift's Big Apple PR Campaign
- VIDEO: West Hollywood Employs Hot Guys, Humor to Keep Pedestrians Safe
- The Most Gay-friendly Places on the Planet
- Catching Up With Puerto Vallarta After the Storm
- WATCH: A Fever Dream Video From WeHo's Big Gay Bar