Oklahoma Eatery With Hateful Owner Gets Yelped by Gays
By Neal Broverman
Gary James didn't know what he was in for when he told a local Oklahoma news station that he refuses to serve "freaks" and "faggots" at his restaurant, Gary's Chicaros in Enid.
Those privy to the story bombarded the restaurant's Yelp pages, hilariously skewering the homophobic, anti-Semitic, racist owner who wears t-shirts threatening violence against Democrats and Islamic people.
Other than a hilarious faux-review about a bar mitzvah at Gary's Chicaros ("Then he put a cigarette out in my cousin tammy's eye. This was after asking him twice to not smoke during our party! Uncalled for. Will not have another bar mitzvah party here, I assure you."), the other reviews are too dirty to be printed here and are likely NSFW. But they are hilarious. Read them here. Too bad 539 reviews were removed for violating Yelp's content guidelines. You know those were great.
- PHOTOS: The Beautiful People of Coachella 2014
- A Photographer and His Muse
- How LGBT-Friendly Are The New York Times' 52 Places to Go? Part II
- 5th Annual Down at Dinah: What the Celesbians and Celebs Are Packing
- PHOTOS: Newest Gay Pool Party Hits Vegas
- Will Marriage Equality Turn Virginia Into a Gay Destination?