With world-class cuisine and culture, the Danish capital has something for everybody.
The largest Nordic city, the Swedish capital is the perfect place to begin or end any Scandinavian adventure.
Hugged to the south by the Bavarian Alps, this German city blends the past with the present.
Everywhere you turn in Copenhagen, there's something to catch your eye.
Behind-the-scenes snaps of Stockholm from the recent Gay Europe, Inside & OUT tour.
Between all the beer and bratwurst, there's a ton to see in Munich.
"We can live here very free and open, accepted," says German hotelier Dietmar Holzapfel of Munich.
Munich's lively array of gay bars and clubs caters to any and all desires, as does its exciting culinary scene.
DJ Maria Gerhardt talks about Copenhagen
- QUEST10NS: Top Chef Kristen Kish
- Where to Find: Most Expensive Hotel Suite, Roomiest Plane Seat, Most Popular Gay Bar & more.
- Royal Vauxhall Tavern Becomes England's First LGBT Historic Site
- Gay Travel Advice - Tips, Travel Alerts & Expert Insight
- Gay Destinations - Best Gay-Friendly Cities & Vacation Spots