The 8 Forgotten Olympic Games
By Kevin Okeeffe
1956 Summer Olympic Games: Melbourne, Australia (and Stockholm)
These Summer Games were hosted down under — except for those competing in equestrian events. Thanks to regulations from the Australian Quarantine and Inspection Service that would have required horses to be quarantined, equine competitions had to be held in Sweden's capital instead. The bizarre and not-since-repeated split makes this Games a bit more obscure.
- Gay Brazilian Couple Strips Naked in Sao Paulo Street to Protest Homophobia
- Where Will You Be for Madonna's Rebel Heart Tour?
- How to Find Every Naked Hotel in Europe
- EXCLUSIVE | Three Gay Days: Russian River
- GREAT ESCAPE: Wisconsin's Door County, Four Hours North of Chicago
- Jamaica to Hold First LGBT Pride Celebration