Australia's Hayman Island
By OUTTraveler Contributer
Australia has long been known for its modern cities with stunning architecture, its vast plant and animal life, and arguably most importantly, its one-of-a-kind landscapes in the Outback and seascapes like the Great Barrier Reef. If you're looking to take that ideal seaside vacation in a picturesque tropical paradise, go no further than Queensland's Hayman Island.
Situated in the Coral Sea, the northernmost of the Whitsunday resort islands, offers guests first-class accommodations, including fishing, sailing, touring, dining and unparalleled service, not to mention direct access to the Great Barrier Reef, one of the most beautiful natural wonders of the world.
- The Most Gay-friendly Places on the Planet
- WATCH: A Fever Dream Video From WeHo's Big Gay Bar
- PHOTOS: Atlanta Pride Is a Southern Star
- Gay Los Angeles: Entertainment, Shopping, Beaches, and Bars
- WATCH: Texas Airline Crowd Tackles Antigay Attacker
- Hotels of Hate: the Sultan of Brunei's 10 Properties to Avoid