A Definitive City Guide for Colorado Springs
By OUTTraveler Editors
Lodging in Colorado Springs should definitely include close proximity to the outdoors or, at the very least, views of those breathtaking Rocky Mountains. The best hotels marry luxury with roughing it, e.g., hiking during the day, fine dining at night.
The Broadmoor, Colorado Springs: Luxury among the mountains awaits guests of The Broadmoor, who can enjoy the natural beauty of Colorado Springs or indulge in everything a five-star historic hotel can offer. (1 Lake Ave., more info)
The Cliff House at Pikes Peak: Older than the state of Colorado itself, this hotel is both upscale and romantic. Its location also offers countless opportunities to take in all the sights of Colorado Springs. (306 Canon Ave, Manitou Springs, more info)
Cheyenne Mountain Resort (pictured): This picture-perfect destination, located next to the Rocky Mountains, is everything you would expect from a mountainous getaway: luxurious, visually stunning, and filled with outdoor and indoor activities. Plus, some seriously scenic dining options. (3225 Broadmoor Valley Road, more info)
- Midwestern Boys On Your Mind? Joey Contreras premieres the video for 'Ohio,'
- Working to Live or Living to Work?
- PHOTOS: In 'The Gay Rub,' Artist Shows Imprints of LGBT History
- Plans for Miami's Crazy SkyRise Tower Include Nightclubs, Thrill Rides
- This Just Out: the Light, Proof, Crime & Lesbians Edition