10 Hikes And Sights Outside Las Vegas
By Andrew Belonsky
The Local Trails Of Rainbow MountainBack near Las Vegas proper, locals favor Lovell Canyon Trail nearRainbow Mountain for afternoon excursions.
Clocking in at about 5.5 miles, this easy-to-moderate hike may be just the thing you need to clear your head after last night's romp. Again, we can't stress enough how extraordinarily beautiful it is outside of town, and this trail is one of the most convenient ways to experience it.
Don't blow your chance!
- Midnight in Paris: Hotel Jules et Jim gets it just right
- Popular NYC Saloon, Flaming Saddles, Opens Second Outpost in Weho
- PHOTOS: Men With Their Legs Spread on Public Transit
- Sims Foster Explains the first Ice Fishing Derby in New York's Catskills
- Gay Destinations - Best Gay-Friendly Cities & Vacation Spots
- PHOTOS: A Bodybuilding Tour of the Globe