10 Hikes And Sights Outside Las Vegas
By Andrew Belonsky
The Local Trails Of Rainbow MountainBack near Las Vegas proper, locals favor Lovell Canyon Trail nearRainbow Mountain for afternoon excursions.
Clocking in at about 5.5 miles, this easy-to-moderate hike may be just the thing you need to clear your head after last night's romp. Again, we can't stress enough how extraordinarily beautiful it is outside of town, and this trail is one of the most convenient ways to experience it.
Don't blow your chance!
- The Three Big City Halloween Parties You Can't Miss
- VIDEO: West Hollywood Employs Hot Guys, Humor to Keep Pedestrians Safe
- New Yorkers Are Angry With Taylor Swift's Big Apple PR Campaign
- Get Ready for One of the Biggest Gay Cruises Ever
- The Most Gay-friendly Places on the Planet
- EXCLUSIVE | Surprising and Gay-friendly Merida Part 1