WATCH: Kylie Perform at East London's Coolest Pub
By Neal Broverman
Kylie Minogue stopped by London's super-cool Old Blue Last pub last week to debut two of her newest tracks.
Kylie is promoting the March release of Kiss Me Once, the Australian diva's latest album, and she made a very special appearance at the 313-year-old Old Blue Last in the Shoreditch neighborhood (sporting a fierce Ann Jillian wig btw). The bar has been described as "Infamous," "East London's most notorious venue," "The cradle of British music's future," and "A mecca for Shoreditch's trendy twenties."
Wish we were there. The gay guys unsurprisingly lost their minds when Kylie performed both "Into the Blue" and "Les Sex." Watch the "Into the Blue" performance below:
- Naked Ibiza: Dylan Rosser's Photos Urge Us to Cancel Thanksgiving
- VIDEO: While Many Dream of Visiting Jamaica, Gays Want to Leave
- Don't Miss the New York Botanical Garden’s Holiday Train Show
- Gay Destinations - Best Gay-Friendly Cities & Vacation Spots
- Meet the New Mr. Gay World
- Public Sex in New York City