WATCH: Kylie Perform at East London's Coolest Pub
By Neal Broverman
Kylie Minogue stopped by London's super-cool Old Blue Last pub last week to debut two of her newest tracks.
Kylie is promoting the March release of Kiss Me Once, the Australian diva's latest album, and she made a very special appearance at the 313-year-old Old Blue Last in the Shoreditch neighborhood (sporting a fierce Ann Jillian wig btw). The bar has been described as "Infamous," "East London's most notorious venue," "The cradle of British music's future," and "A mecca for Shoreditch's trendy twenties."
Wish we were there. The gay guys unsurprisingly lost their minds when Kylie performed both "Into the Blue" and "Les Sex." Watch the "Into the Blue" performance below:
- How to Pack for a Two Week Trip
- PHOTOS: First Look at Lisa Vanderpump's Pump Lounge in West Hollywood
- Gay Antwerp - Fashion, History, Culture, City Guide & Itineraries
- Gay Europe - Cities, Tours & Top Gay European Destinations
- Best Gay Travel - Lists of the Hottest & Best in Gay Travel
- QUEST10NS: Michael Urie: We Ask the Actor/Director All About His Trip to Hell (and Back)