A Tourist's Guide to ABC's Nashville
By Daniel Reynolds
Nashville, ABC's hit drama starring Connie Britton and Hayden Panettiere that explores the dog-eat-dog world of country music, films many of its location in its eponymous city, drawing from Nashville's rich history and culture to increase its authenticity. When not filming, many of the show's actors even brush up their performance skills at the honky tonks on Broadway, the historic Ryman Auditorium, and the renowned Bluebird Cafe, which adds an interesting cross-section of the spheres of entertainment, reality, and fiction. For fans of Nashville, the city represents an exciting opportunity to not only learn about the history of music in America, but also to immerse themselves in the world of their favorite show. Below, here are a few of these exciting destinations.
Nashville location information and descriptions provided by the Nashville Convention & Visitors Corp. Check back for more details on the best places to eat and party in Music City and click here for more info on Nashville.
- See How Gays Travel Over the Holidays In One Nifty Infographic
- Know What 'Hidden City' Booking Is? Orbitz Doesn't Want You To
- Gay Armada: A Sailing Trip Where Everyone Cruises
- The 30 Hottest Guys from New York Comic Con
- The 13 Hottest Photos From Gay Days Anaheim at Disneyland
- PHOTOS: Men of the Outback