Nourish Your Inner Nasty Pig in New York
By OUTTraveler Editors
Clotheswear company Nasty Pig is throwing an opening party on Valentine's Day for its new flagship store on 19th Street in Chelsea, and they're giving away a free trip so you and a plus one can be there.
The contest's prizes include two roundtrip tickets to New York from anywhere in the continental U.S., a three-night stay at Chelsea's GEM Hotel, two tickets to the Alegria Love Ball party on February 16, dinner for two at Elmo, a $100 bar tab at Barracuda, and discounts at the store. Nasty Pig's flagship is moving from 265A West 19th Street to a larger brick-and-mortar at 259 West 19th. The opening weekend will feature the requisite models and DJs.
Enter the contest here, which entry available from January 15-29 and a winner announced on or around February 1.
- New Yorkers Are Angry With Taylor Swift's Big Apple PR Campaign
- VIDEO: West Hollywood Employs Hot Guys, Humor to Keep Pedestrians Safe
- Catching Up With Puerto Vallarta After the Storm
- The 30 Hottest Guys from New York Comic Con
- The Most Gay-friendly Places on the Planet
- The Most Useless and Inappropriate Items in the SkyMall Catalog