A Perfect Day in Rio
By OUTTraveler Editors
Photography by Lianne Milton
Accessories designer Alejandro Ingelmo first made his mark in 2006 with the debut of his sexy architectural shoes for women, adding men to his roster the following year. Hailing from a long line of footwear aficionados, beginning with his great-grandfather, who was a cobbler, Miami-born Ingelmo’s vertiginous heels and flashy, futuristic men’s kicks have earned him a cadre of celebrity followers, from Robert Downey Jr. to Joe Jonas. Here, he selects choice spots in one of his go-to vacation destinations, Rio de Janeiro.
- Where Do Transgender Travelers Feel Safe?
- PHOTOS: Last Stretch of NYC's High Line Opens to Rave Reviews
- Israeli Gay Party Promoter Uses Isis Imagery in Ads
- PHOTOS: A Painfully Good Time at Folsom Street Fair
- PHOTOS: Get Excited for SF's Folsom Street Fair
- Gay Destinations - Best Gay-Friendly Cities & Vacation Spots