Aussie Bank Creates GAYTMs for Sydney Mardi Gras
By OUTTraveler Editors
Sydney Mardi Gras just wrapped this weekend, but some of Sydney's ATMs still bear the mark of a gay old time.
ANZ Bank redesigned many of their ATMs into GAYTMs, "inspired by gay and lesbian culture." Some of the GAYTMs are rainbow-colored, some feature anchors, others same-sex kisses. All of them carry messages of revelry ("Happy Mardi Gras!"; "Hello Gorgeous!") or support ("Cash Out and Proud) and dispense rainbow-colored receipts. Fees from non-ANZ cardholders will be donated to twenty10,a local LGBT organization.
Stay tuned for more on Sydney Mardi Gras.
- VIDEO: While Many Dream of Visiting Jamaica, Gays Want to Leave
- Get Ready for One of the Biggest Gay Cruises Ever
- VIDEO: West Hollywood Employs Hot Guys, Humor to Keep Pedestrians Safe
- Rio de Janeiro Officially Promotes Gay Tourism
- PHOTOS: What Pride Looks Like in a Rio Favela
- The Most Gay-friendly Places on the Planet