TIME TO PLAY: Steakhouse or Gay Bar?
By Neal Broverman
We have a new time-suck for you: playing this fun game where you determine whether a certain word or words connotates the name of a gay bar or a steakhouse. You say you never realized the names of gay bars and steakhouses are often interchangeable (Meat Market, Pink Pony, etc.)? Neither did we: click here to play and share your own steaky gay bars and gayish meat joints in the comments.
- New Yorkers Are Angry With Taylor Swift's Big Apple PR Campaign
- VIDEO: West Hollywood Employs Hot Guys, Humor to Keep Pedestrians Safe
- Catching Up With Puerto Vallarta After the Storm
- The Most Gay-friendly Places on the Planet
- PHOTOS: Key West's Fantasy Fest Parade Gets a Tiny Bit Serious
- The Most Useless and Inappropriate Items in the SkyMall Catalog