TIME TO PLAY: Steakhouse or Gay Bar?
By Neal Broverman
We have a new time-suck for you: playing this fun game where you determine whether a certain word or words connotates the name of a gay bar or a steakhouse. You say you never realized the names of gay bars and steakhouses are often interchangeable (Meat Market, Pink Pony, etc.)? Neither did we: click here to play and share your own steaky gay bars and gayish meat joints in the comments.
- Pittsburgh Woman Attacked Cop at Pride, Video and Pics Show
- Bev Hills Hotel Lawsuits: Antigay Sultan Used Worker as 'Slave,' Workers Were Homophobic
- PHOTOS: Barrowman Frenches Guy as Commonwealth Games Begin in Scotland
- Sex and the City Live! Returns to SF
- E-Newsletter - Sign Up for News Updates & Alerts