Exclusive | Meiji Shrine, Tokyo
By Christopher Harrity | AN OUTTRAVELER.COM EXCLUSIVE
It was a hot September day. I was outside Tokyo's dramatic Meiji shrine when the skies darkened and there was a sudden downpour. Everyone dashed for cover, including this flock of young nuns, who scurried by in a blur, while still managing to look demure and restrained.
- PHOTOS: The Beautiful People of Coachella 2014
- Gentrifying Downtown L.A. Getting Its Own Gay Bar
- Gay Hotels & Resorts - Reviews, Recommendations & Guides
- Will Marriage Equality Turn Virginia Into a Gay Destination?
- A Dinah Shore Weekend as Remembered in Photos of Debauchery
- Best Gay Travel - Lists of the Hottest & Best in Gay Travel