Las Vegas Hosts Food University
By Here Media
There’s still room at Las Vegas’ first Food University, to be held at Caesars Palace on March 27-29. The event, which was co-founded by Food Network cofounder Robin Leach, is designed to teach average cooks how to be exceptional home chefs in just 72 hours.
Some of the participating chef/instructors include: Chef Francois Payard, Claudine Pepin, Robin Leach, and Duff Goodman. For more information, go to fooduniversity.com.
- PHOTOS: The Beautiful People of Coachella 2014
- Will Marriage Equality Turn Virginia Into a Gay Destination?
- Gay Power Players Ditch Bev. Hills Hotel Over Antigay Owner
- A Photographer and His Muse
- Gay Destinations - Best Gay-Friendly Cities & Vacation Spots
- Big Gay Ice Cream Opening Biggest Store Ever in L.A.