Quebec City Hotel Getting Frozen Treatment
By OutTraveler.com contributor
The "Frozen Suite" is built entirely out of sculpted ice and snow with help from Frozen's art director; it's modeled after the bedrooms of Anna and Elsa, the heroines of the animated film. Hôtel de Glace will allow visits to the two Frozen ice rooms starting this weekend and will keep them open until March 23. The hotel will also feature a "Frozen Activity Cave" that builds upon the frigid experience.
- Gay Brazilian Couple Strips Naked in Sao Paulo Street to Protest Homophobia
- Where Will You Be for Madonna's Rebel Heart Tour?
- Six Photos to Get You Excited for Sao Paulo Pride
- Experience Provence, France, in the English-Language Movie Wasp
- THE Lesbian Guide to West Hollywood
- Jamaica to Hold First LGBT Pride Celebration