Going to Dinah? Where You Should Stay
By OUTTraveler Contributer
Lesbians get together every night of the week, but nothing compares to the lesbian rite of passage known as Club Skirts' The Dinah, an annual event in Palm Springs, Calif., this year being held March 28-April 1.
The Dinah (TheDinah.com) attracts about 20,000 women from around the globe for a weekend of pool parties, concerts, and other girl-girl festivities. The oh-so-cute Rye Rye, legendary Chaka Khan, BC Jean, Wynter Gordon, Ce Ce Peniston, and the Real L Word cast are all headlining parties that weekend.
Don't worry if you haven't booked your hotel yet'there are plenty of options in the area.
- Know What 'Hidden City' Booking Is? Orbitz Doesn't Want You To
- PHOTOS: Men With Their Legs Spread on Public Transit
- PHOTOS: Men of the Outback
- Gentrifying Downtown L.A. Getting Its Own Gay Bar
- Gay Armada: A Sailing Trip Where Everyone Cruises
- To Lure More Fliers, An Airline Is Adding Bigger Meals, More Entertainment