Body Found Under Deck of Provincetown's Boatslip Resort
By Neal Broverman
A man's body was discovered early this morning under the deck of Provincetown's Boatslip resort, site of the town's famous tea dance.
A group of people were walking their dogs at 6:40 a.m. when they spotted the body, which appears to be that of a man in his late 40s. The corpse was found above the tide line, indicating the body did not wash ashore. Preliminary police reports indicate no foul play was involved in the death.
Officials will perform an autopsy and release the man's identity when they notify his next-of-kin. Read more here.
READER COMMENTS (
- The Most Gay-friendly Places on the Planet
- Get Ready for One of the Biggest Gay Cruises Ever
- The Most Useless and Inappropriate Items in the SkyMall Catalog
- PHOTOS: What Pride Looks Like in a Rio Favela
- Top 20 Gayest Destinations in the USA
- Get Ready to Vote: Out Traveler Awards Nominees Coming Next Week